12.02.2010

I'm Misha. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mi llamo Camisha, I go by Misha or MiiMii though.
I'm not at all a typical girl. I'm a different kinda person, if that makes sense.
... BY THE WAY THIS POST HAS NO ORDER OR ORGANIZATION, ITS JUST ME.
I've recently became a homebody and very antisocial. I would rather be home, high then at a club(at least the clubs my friend go to).
Idk where this antisocial shit came from, really. Last year this time you couldn't keep me in the house. I need to get outta that. I need to get out meet new ppl and socialize.
Its hard for me to just up and talk to ppl because of their ways and attitudes. Nowadays SOME ppl have their ass on their shoulders and my attitude is 0-60 (josi voice).
But this is something I'm working on :o)
I smoke like a chimney, by myself #personalblunt hehe
I went from smoking occasionally to smoking for breakfast, lunch & dinner. And I always blame it on KooKoo! Lol
Its how I stay sane, seriously. I trip the fuck out when I sober, my attitude is HORRIBLE, I'm not in denial like my sister think. Lol

I am an overly emotional person. I cry at the drop of a dime. Oh LAWD, don't let me be watching something on tv and its sad or happy cause I'll be in tears before I know it. Or I'll be just fine and in an instant my attitude is fucked up (instant attitude)
its called bipolar disorder bwhahahaha I need medicine, seriously.

Oh, I tweet again *cue lights & music*
@ayeYoMiiMii follow me BITCH! Lol even though I barley tweet! Hehe I'm shy I guess idk why its my 3rd twitter page don't jugde me. I have bitch fits and delete it when I get mad. Smh

Any who, just some things about Misha :o)
Oh, & I use hella curse words.

No comments:

Post a Comment