9.29.2010

.Emotional roller-coaster

  Ive been feeling some kinda way lately. I don't know why, just all mushy and shit.  i think because the end of the year is quickly approaching :( October 17, 2008 my Mommie passed away and as expected i don't handle this time of year very well. November 3rd is her birthday followed by the holidays and its the worst ever and i'm not looking forward to it at all. Its just hard to have to celebrate without my mommie. Its unreal and unfair. On the upper hand I'm ready for Halloween and mostly WINTER.
  i spend a lot of my time talking to god asking him to help me deal with this situation, to give me the patience and strength, and he will.
  i have a lot on me right now and I'm still all smiles and enjoying life. i have my family, few CLOSE friends and a few more close associates and I'm LIVING. My heart has been heavy dealing with family, friends, and friends that I've lost but i have let go and I'm letting god handle it now.
 Well that's the end of that. My mind wonders hella and i needed to get it out and what better place then my blog right?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment